We are a rapidly growing technology organization with a focus on products and services for the MSMEs. We have 2 SaaS-based DIY products — MarketCentral and BusinessCentral - that can equip any business with all the necessary technological resources.
SMBXL is an equal opportunities employer. We are currently an 80-member strong team and continue to look for people who are dedicated and passionate about leaving behind a legacy.
We uphold ourselves to the highest levels of ethical conduct.We stand for our values and beliefs.
Teamwork makes the dreamwork, be part of a winning team that works as a single dynamic force. May the Force Be With You.
We are a great team of people that cultivate a workplace conducive for inspiring you to achieve your goals.
We mentor you to Maximize your potential with a great coaching, learning and development system.
We firmly believe gender equality to be one of the values that guides us at the workplace.
Take the first step towards a challenging, successful career that is filled with fantastic opportunities.
Enhance your Personal, Behavioural, Technical and Communication skills with our inhouse resources.
Exciting rewards and recognition where potentially only the sky is your limit.
Come work with us and be a part of a team that strives to make history in SMB excellence!
Experience - 6 months to 4 years
- Candidate should have relevant experience in telecalling / Sales
- Communication in Hindi is a must
- Contacting potential or existing customers to make them aware about SMBXL SaaS products
- Update customer information in relevant systems (CRM, MS Office)
Experience - 2 - 6 Years
- Experience to work on coldfusion 10, 11,16 and latest version
- Experience to work on MSSQL SERVER and ability to write queries
- Experience in implementing WEB SERVICES (BOTH SOAP AND REST) in coldfusion
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customer’s needson
- Assist with the writing of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents and test plans
Experience - 2 - 4 Years
- UI/UX Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components
- You should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications is an added advantage
- Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base
Experience - 2 - 4 Years
- Ability to identify and capture test cases, trace test results to quality risk
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
Experience - 5 - 8 Years
- Looking for an experienced professional with 5 - 8 years of work experience in managing inside sales team
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Responsible for motivating and advising the team to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales representatives
- Responsible for Sales objectives
- Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems and maintain relationships
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly targets are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition